Thursday, October 15, 2009

Doctor Appointment

I had my third appoinment on Tuesday. Everything looks great. The hearbeat is at 140bpm. I'm starting to feel more movement. The doctor also gave me "morning" sickness medication just in case, because morning sickness 1. can happen any time of the day or in some cases all day and 2. can happen throughout pregnancy*sigh* Hopefully, it will not happen anymore as I have been feeling nauseous in the afternoons. Some foods that I usually like make my stomach churn even now, especially chicken.
So far, I have not had those cravings pregnant women talk about as I am happy if I don't get sick or even worse, nauseous.

Boy or girl? I can't wait to find out. Not knowing is driving me crazy, just don't know how all those patient team unknown mothers do it. The big ultrasound is on November 6:) After that, I can start painting and getting the nursery ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment