Friday, November 13, 2009

21 Week Ultrasound


SHE'S A GIRL!!! Al and I have been elated since we found out last week. What did we do when we found out? We went shopping for her of course.


Currently, we have a couple, mostly one but not completely decided, of names in mind for baby girl. It's not as difficult as I thought it would be. The only problem is our favorite girl names are on top of the 100 most popular names list. Add to that a common middle name, and there are bound to be dozens of girls with the same exact name. Oh well, she'll have a beautiful name even if it isn't unique.


As far as weight gain goes, I was up roughly 9 pounds at 21 weeks counting from the time a found out I was pregnant. I don't really have intense cravings, but Al does. He gets cravings- chinese food, pumpkin pie, Freddy's, any pasta in marinara sauce, sweet potatoes, oatmeal raisin cookies. For me, homemade quiche and fruit make a delicious breakfast. My favorite snack is string cheese. On the weekends, I like to have mint milanos and Freddy's Frozen Custard as a treat:)


I am enjoying every bit of energy I have while it lasts, not sure if nesting is really supposed to hit already, but I think it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment