Monday, November 30, 2009

24 Weeks/ Update
















I know it's cliche, but really, where does time go? At six months, I figured I better get the ball rollin' just a tad. We took advantage of the long weekend and painted the nursery. Even though it's pink, very bright pink, I thought that maybe the black and white will give it a touch of sophistication. I think it looks fab, especially since we did it ourselves.

We had a nice Thanksgiving with some friends and enjoyed eating leftovers
for several days. Three and a half more weeks till Christmas, and it can't get here soon enough. I so look foward to seeing ocean, eating great food, and most important, family. It will be nice to leave Kansas for a few days.

Next month is crazy for us. We have no less than four events a week. Anticipating going home will make it all worth the while.

I am starting to have a little belly going on. Fortunately, most of my clothes still fit, because maternity clothes are a drag. I will probably just buy regular stuff in bigger sizes as I haven't found maternity wear that is going to fit me properly. Come on- just because my belly is growing, I don't need pant legs big enough on each leg to fit both legs into either side, but designers of maternity don't seem to get this. Oh well, that's less money I have to spend on that fashionless garb:)

No comments:

Post a Comment