Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday @ 31 Weeks!

It was a happy one and a little sad too with so many changes already and many more to come, some happy, some sad. Yesterday was fun. We found a place to eat decent Mexican food which I am relieved about.

Today, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and sleeping less although I feel tired already. Both of us spent the day organizing and getting ready for the year ahead. I try to take one day at a time, but with having to prepare ahead of time, this is not easy.

On a different note, I have some slight cravings kickin in mostly bananas and peanut butter or together on a toasted muffin, Butterfinger Ice Cream, and yogurt. I usually like these foods anyway, but right now, I've been eating them every day.

As I type, I am getting sleepy which I hope means that I'll fall right asleep and that the above makes sense. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment